Sunday, June 5, 2011

H&P

I got headache. Migrain kali. 40 % unbearable. If 100% unbearable, sign of the death kali. Plus with the darah beku inside the finger and a bit lebam. + Sore throat (Ketegal makai ruti cuan. Tang ruti cuan nya nyamai mat digaga bala petunggal, ibuk, inik). How I wish if there is a some one, a place for me to relief the pain, directly or indirectly for me to manja2. In front of the house, got white car accident. Now got lorry come over to tow the car and tarik dari longkang. (Bising mereka tu kat bwah)

Thank you for brightening up my days. ^_^ You know what. I have a dream. A dream that I really want to fulfill. A dream that I want to be a reality. I hope I have a strength to do this even though I know I am weak.

I have my own niece. My tua sister's daughter was born on 2 Jun 2011. 2.8kg. Her name is Amber Lim He Yee. The name was taken from quite top model in Malaysia, Amber Chia kali... Why don't she put Debbie ka...haish....





4 comments:

Solehah Ahmad said...

wow , ur niece very cute lor... hehehe :DD

Injan said...

hehehe....tq..kiut budak kecik bah...

Solehah Ahmad said...

hehe :)) cium peluk dari sy :)) haha

Injan said...

hahaha...auk...tunggu ku jumpa ngan nya luk...