Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rest In Peace

Just now, my friends came by to my house... They told me about the story.. that he has passed away. He was pursuing his study, training as a MA in Melaka. I know a bit story abt him from my classmate during my school day.. but in school, I am not really know him well.. Just heard his name from their mouth..

Before this, I saw a video of memory of him in the facebook's news feed. CLICK HERE but I didnt realise it was him. But that moment, when I watched the video.. "aie....Mcm ku kenal and familiar ja budak tu" but I just ignore it.. until today, after my friends told me that Ricky was passed away.. I watch the video again, whether it is him or not.. Yes.. It was him.. The name mentioned by my friend just now is the same with the name that was written in the video.. And that moment... my mind said .... "WOW..... I cant believe it..no wonder I was quite familiar with the face n his name when I watched the video that day..." He was in form 5 and I was in form 3..

For his family, a deep condolences from me..
For late Ricky, even I dont know u quite well, may you rest in peace..

No comments: