Friday, March 19, 2010

Tak Suka

I hate when people send me a sms by using the very short form..
If simple short form like:

Tidak : tdk/x

Saya : Sy

Tidur : tdr

Still ok.. Accepted n I still understand the words..

If like this :

Ukai : Kay

Yg huruf I tu tukar pg Y..

Sorry : Sowie, choey, etc.. (I really hate it) if sori still accepted.

Love : luv, lurp (dont use those words. luv or lurp or etc... the meaning is not kasih sayang. Ada ka korang tgk dalam perkataan Lurp or lup kamus ha???

Ngangau : ng2au(lg la tak faham kecuali sy pandai mengaitkan perkataan dlm ayat itu)

Diatu : dia2

Tua : 2a


Short form, short form pun aku agi meh di fahami org..

Yesterday, my friend texted me using the short form like that.. And me, straight to the point telling her that I dont understand the words...padan muka...

No comments: