Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Matriculation In Labuan 2

Photobucket
SIB Spring Garden. The first week, we went to SIB Spring Garden because of one guy, our handsome(my friend said so not me) faci. Herm.. first week nang menggatal ngan para fasi. Not me. Them.. Siap ambik gmbar sembunyi2 lagi tu. But it is the best moment for me.

Botanical Garden ( opposite Anglican Church, Anglican church pula next to RC) Those pictures was taken during Gawai holiday. If I'm not mistaken, on 29th May 2010. 3 of ous Evon, Cha n me!
Photobucket

Photobucket
See.. This garden is not very well maintained. But I have left my footprints here. I think twice ey.

Photobucket
A grave yard of a dog.
First time we rent a car Honda city for RM60 from morning till 6pm.

Photobucket
The chimney. Here, I have left my footprints more than 5 but less than 10. Oh ya.. Can you see a black cat there?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Akuarium di Labuan

Photobucket
Shadows of the 3

30th May 2010 .Evon Cha Pam n me. It's Sunday. We went to Anglican Church first. After that jalan2 again. I miss praise and worship at Anglican Church. Nice songs.

Photobucket
Peringatan Perang.

Photobucket
Tu ku mpu. Nya ngi d.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Grand Dorsett


Photobucket
Bowling di UK.
Ohya... I remember one funniest event happened here. She doesn't want to rent a shoe for bowling. She wears her own Kaspia sandal. Sekali bila baling bola...dengan dia sekali tergelincir...haahhha......temeredup g nya... Luckily no body playing next to us..haha...

Photobucket
Honda City RM60 morning till 6 pm


31st June 2010. 4 of us Evon, Cha, Pam n me again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wondering whose leg is that.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Pancur Hitam beach

Photobucket


Photobucket
Monkey people? =.='

Photobucket
See the 3 people wearing same pants..


p/s : Our result for PSPM 2 will be out today. But until now, the apps haven't come out.

To be continued.





No comments: