Friday, May 27, 2011

Matriculation In Labuan 3

Herm... Let the pictures story mory ok ...
On 31st May 2010, all the Iban gathered at my friend's room, Mon Chu' s room. Buy some drinks and foods.
Photobucket
Itu Joyner Iban Sarikei

Photobucket
Family in Labuan

Photobucket
Gathering youth SIB at Mr James's house.

Photobucket
Sleepy

The very best moment ever in my life as a student in matric. The first semester H1T9 and H1T10 are grouped during Moral class. The first time we entered the class, everybody seems to be shy at each other until the choir practices. Some of them didn't give any cooperation in attending the practice. Herm... I found a friend. One of my best friends. Junia is the name. Miss her so much. Don't forget Aurelia too. All of us are staying in Karisma A. God has gave me them brighten up my day in Labuan.

Photobucket
Waiting for our conductor. Practice time.

Photobucket
The day..

Photobucket
First, we have saringan. We were in. Then, final one, we won. Yeah.. You read it right. We got the first place. hehehe... I thought we cannot won because of many other teams better than us. (Nang sik da perasaan langsung time org umumkan sapa pemenang.) Until they announced the best conductor is our conductor. Eh.. pelik. The moment they announce the winner.. I wish I could rewind and playback that moment. Wa.. I can't believe it yo. hahaha.. I'm proud of it. We all are proud.
Photobucket
H1T9 & H1T10

Photobucket
The comrade.
The red from left : Gall, Joyce, Ann, Priscilla, Sharon, Hilda, Kitty, Tiara, Aurel, Sene
The yellow from left : Roxy, Jen, Cecil, Jun, Step, Pauline(if I'm not mistaken), Carrie, me, Ling, Jes
The boys from left : Frankie, Jason, Adam, Neval (our pianist), Indra, Alex, Jacky



Then, kami disuruh buat persembahan sempena Hari Kemerdekaan di Matrik kalu nda silap.
Then, pertandingan koir represent KML at UMSKAL( UMS Kampus Labuan). We won again. Hahaha... ( Nda da perasaan suda. Memang gerenti menang punya sebab ketara sgt bah.) *Perasan betul.. hehee.. And because of this, I got high mark for my KK.

To be continued....

2 comments:

Aed said...

woww....congrats owh...x senang dpt tu choir champion d kml...hehe...but sadly, i nvr experience such moment eh...for last time, our moral was about sketsa....

Injan said...

ya...for physical student they are doing the sketsa.. our batch pun the same, physical = sketsa.hehehe....