Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday

Friday, 23 April 2010 is my birthday... Woke up in the morning, I forgot about the birthday because I was very busy with the activity at our longhouse.. Then, because of my habit every time I woke up, I will check the time on the phone, then I saw some messages there wishing me a happy birthday. Heheheh....oh..baru la saya ingat...Then I wait for my other friends to wish me.. hehehe...

That day, I woke up at 6++ am. Basuh baju(use washing machine hehhehe) then..mandi, breakfast, doing the morning duty and get ready to go to my longhouse. But suddenly, it was raining.. hehehe...I online until the rain stop or stop raining heavily. After a few hours, the rain stop. I went to longhouse, decorating the stage.... Then afternoon, went home. Then in the evening, I went to my longhouse again. Decorating the stage again. until 6++ pm. memang penat... Then 8 pm we went there again. Got rehearsal,preparing the PA system. Karaoke. hAhaha...

and the best moment is, ONE OF MY FRIEND@MY JUNIOR@MY LONGHOUSE MATE@MY SCHOOLMATE@MY TUITION STUDENT, NAMED HENRY JUNAN DEDICATES A SONG, SITI PENANGGUL ANTARA TUA(THE SONG THAT HE WILL SING FOR THE KARAOKE COMPETITION). HE SAID, "DEB,LAGU TU TUJUKU NGAGAI D SEMPENA BIRTHDAY D. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB! "(DEB,THIS IS SONG IS FOR U HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!) eee...bestnya.........hahaha.....

Oh for our dinner we had sb's chicken...

OH YA...one of close friend, terlupa sy punya birthday..sampai sy perlu kena bgtau....cis...kecik hati.............................

The end....

No comments: