Friday, April 16, 2010

Matric

On 14/4 I have newborn nephew.

I got matrik at Labuan.. Midnight, I checked the result using SMS because the application was not yet available in moe. So because of I was too eager to know the result, I checked it using SMS. 2 minutes later..I got the result... Anda Berjaya! PST KM Labuan.. that night cannot sleep very well.. Then, early in the morning, I forwarded the msg to my mum...then she called me..keh4... And that morning I have to go to Bayong. Fetch my deary cousin and went to Sarikei.. Then stopped by at Sk Udin to certify her certificate. Met my uncle. He asked me where im going to pursue my study.. I said I dont know and I havent receive any tawaran.. hehehe...sorry uncle.. Sy belum bersedia mau bgtau sapa2. Then reached at bapa office.. He was at pk's room with one teacher...Aku dengan selamba nya memanggil "Di, Di!(means daddy la)"hehehe...He asked me abt the matric.. i told him la.. We ate Tom Yam Mihun at Glory Cafe..yummy...Then in the afternoon we go back. After sending her back, I went to my next longhouse... hehehe...I want to meet my nieceS and nephews...5 of them. Bought biscuit for them. That 2 twin, when I take the biscuit, they jerit2 "ruti ruti!!" and ran towards me.. I want to be their beloved aunty.. heheheh... Then my nephew sorang... innocent face mcm tidak ada apa2 yang menarik ja bila ku datang.. blurry face...aiyo... then I give the biscuit to him...still looks at me with his blurry face.. Check on my 2 little cats.. Then go to see my Abel my niece. She also looks at me with her blurry face and then she gave me her very sweet sweet smile... Love them.. Sorang lagi niece sudah pegi pasar..

No comments: