Monday, April 12, 2010

Good news + bad news

The bad news is.........

My uncle rang my home telephone.. He told me that my other uncle, Apai Bibi admitted to Hospital Sibu because of stroke..

The good news is...

I GOT THE INTERVIEW FOR PENOLONG PEGAWAI FARMASI this 11/5... hahahaha....yea yea...Thank You God....(im happy because I got the interview not because of the jawatan that I got. ..actually, I want PENOLONG PEGAWAI PERUBATAN PELATIH not this one) I think that Penolong pegawai perubatan pelatih is for boys only la...mostly of my girlfriends didnt get that jawatan...

One of my friend got all the interview that he applied.
And my other friend pula, didnt get the interview..pity chipmunk chipmonk... Not ur rezeki..dont worry and sad k... God has chose others for u that is much better for u..

2 comments:

Gna Eb said...

Congratulations to you.

Injan said...

thanks Gina..