Monday, July 25, 2011

Chat

I know this one uncle long time ago. How did we know each other? Quite a long story and a bit confuse later, so no need to story here.
Just now, he chats with me at FB. Here it goes....

Uncle : Where are you?
Me : Still having my 4-months-holiday.
Uncle : When are you going back to Labuan?
Me : Finish already uncle. After this, I'll pursue my study at UPM in Bachelor of Forestry Science.
Bla bla bla...
Uncle : Anang labuh pengerindu ngagai org laut ti d study ba UPM, OK. Ingat menua Sarawak.
Me : OK Uncle.
Uncle : Iban kawin enggau Iban, ukai laut. Ingat pesan Uncle ya.
Me : Hehehe.. Ila ku mai lagu Ricky Andrewson Siti Penanggur Antara Tua. Ok.. Ingat ku pesan d Uncle.
Uncle : That's good.


Uncle, uncle. Just like my aunties and uncles at Bayong there. huhuhuhu.... But I thanked God. He said so because he cares for me.

No comments: