Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Matriculation in Labuan 5

They threw me to Karisma A 1st floor Room No. 9 (Most of my senior told me this block is a heaven of water) and I found them ----> Roommate Of Mine which are named by their parent as Kristy, Sabrina Auluck and Yasmin Shukrina. We have been go through a lot. We fight, we gossiping, we sleep, we talk, we yell, we laugh, we eat, we share, we cry, we mad, we criticize, we jog, we cook, we merajuk and etc. TOGETHER. Ya la. The family is too far away, have to swim, fly, walk, run from Sarikei-Labuan-Sarikei. Haha. In Labuan I have them only. Almost 24 hours with them. Sorry for everything and thanks for everything. Sorry to say that I miss you all girls. Sab also posted about her room mate. Here.

Photobucket


Photobucket

We ate rambutan given by our neighbour. Thanks Eleena. See that. A jug of tea.

Don't forget to meet our new room mate.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hidup mewah bersama Debbie.
One night a few days after Chinese New Year, we heard a kitten's cry and also Bubble's miaw outside. Since this mother cat always hunting for food and love in our room , so she became one of the room mate and we gave a name for her. She brought her few days old baby. One by one. She gave birth to 3 kittens which had the same color with the mother. So cute. So at that time, I have 3 human room mates plus 1 mother cat plus 3 kittens. They slept inside a box beside my bed. The mother transferred her babies under my table. So they slept there until one early morning, I heard a loud miaw scream from the kitty. I woke up and saw other cat bite the kitten's neck. I screamed out loud and took the kitten. Once I hold the kitten, I saw the blood coming out from the neck. Terpancut dengan banyak sekali. Oh my. I thought I'm going to lose that kitten that morning. I cried. My 2 room mates woke up. For the first time I cried in front of them. I saw the kitten is way too weak. I grabbed my tissue and tried to stop the bleeding. You don't understand and don't know the feeling when I heard the miaw scream and saw a lot of blood coming out that small little kitten. I think I have trauma here. We had to close all the window pans and didn't dare to open it anyhow unless we were inside the room. Luckily that morning my class was in front of my room so I went back to the room to check on her. Thanks God she still alive until I finished my matric. I named her as Matics. A few days she refused to breast feed. Min and I went to town to buy a pet bottle to feed her. I told my sister and my sister asked her friend in Labuan to help me to send this kitten to vet. At that time, she can play with the brothers. Canceled the plan. She was very tiny compared to her brothers. After a few days, maybe the pain was not really painful she started to breast feed again. I cried for happiness. But I saw something weird with her head. The head was abnormal and I touched the neck. I feel something solid inside. Then I discussed with my room mates, Min and I sent her to vet using taxi. (hahah...sanggup ow.) The vet told us that was nanah. They gave us the antibiotics. Then she back to normal. She can play, bite the brothers. Can you feel and imagine how adorable they are? One day we let them go. One of the brother named Biol was alone and we brought him back. The other 2 we didn't find. We kept Biol until 1 day before we leaved KML. Min's dad brought him back to KK using police's plane. Within the study week, my neighbour told me that she saw two kittens just like Biol on the roof behind the surau. I went there and check. It was them Matics and Chemist. They were still alive and Matics is still small compared to Chemist and Biol. We tried to reunite them as a family but the mother didn't want to accept Biol because long time didn't see him. The siblings did the same too. But Biol still want play with them. I pity both side. Pity Biol because his real family didn't want to accept him. Pity Chemist and Matics because they were scared with Biol since Biol seems too fierce playing with them. (ganas gilak bermain). Have to separate them again and put them back on the roof. Everyday, we sent them food since it was hard for them to find food there unless drinking the mother's milk. The day when Sab and I leaving the KML forever, Chemist and Matics looked at us from the roof with one kind of expression. I still remember that moment. Still fresh in my mind. A video of them.





Photobucket
Picture of Matics was fed with medicine.

Photobucket
Biol's stalking place.

Photobucket
Other kitten.

Photobucket
A big cat from pet shop next to Utama Jaya.


Conclusion, they brighten up my days in KML.

1 comment:

Injan said...

Helo there. TQ for visiting. Keep on visiting ok. Do follow mine too.