Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crappy, Crappier, Crappiest!

~That one guy that has the key to my heart doesn't know how to use the key!~ Yes. True. He doesn't know to use it. I give him the key but I don't know why...why...why..


Yes. Nuan udah ngerumpang pelepa ba ati aku ari keterubah tua betemu 2008 suba. Seninting sari sebedau ari pengada aku. But the last lyrics "Aku sigi nemu nuan nya ambai orang." That lyrics do not suit the situation because I don't know whether you were in a relationship or not that moment. But what friend of you and also a friend of mine said, you don't have any. Meaning that, this song cannot be 100% dedicated to you.90% only.

~If you really do love him, then fight for him, don't just stand back and watch him fall for her instead.~ I, once fought for him and he gave me a +ve response (from my view lah). Not the ending of the story.


Lama... Aku sigi lama ingin ka nuan. Like I said before since 2008. A day before my birthday. He shot me straight to my heart with his arrow. In 2009 I saw him for twice. In 2010, I found his fb. This song is 60% dedicated to you because gahhh.... Make your own conclusion after I finish my writing.

But after that, I have to go somewhere a place with no internet (Actually got internet but hard for me to online for 24 hours) then he fell for others. I borrowed my room mate's bb and found out he has one and his gf is much better than me. Isn't that sad. But after I finish my matric, I found out he was single. His heart still for her I think till now. How great is to be a gf of him and how lucky she is. I envy you for being his gf and I envy him for being loyal.



Ati telih mata bedarah. Tang jampat ga aku ngubat semua nya laban ke sigi busy nadai ari ngerunding utai bansa nya. Sampaila one day, the friend of him and mine talked about him, revealed everything that I don't know, happened within 2008-2010. Laban ke sama flight ari Sibu-Miri-Labuan, alu bekunsi ka teksi meh tadi. Bepun ari airport Labuan sampai matrik inyo becerita ngagai aku. Jauh diri ga airport ngau matrik nya. Nasit ga kami duai nda ngirup lemai ba McD. No wonder some of their friends added me. Ti betemu or bemsj ngau inyo sigi bisi pansut belama sanu2 nya ba randau kami duai. Inyo pan lama dah dikelala dlm fb laban sanu2 nya bisi nusui agai inyo. Alu beadd2 meh sida ngau aku engka deka mansik aku kini. Bajik ke nda, jegit ke nda, mereti ke nda. etc etc....

Maya ba matrik baru kamu duai inyo betemu mua bepansa inyo dulu nanya aku laban ke ka minta spunsa duit Yayasan Sarawak aku. Iya ga bisi ditampalka orang senarai nama kami ke bsi bulih. Aku enda ga ntu ngelala mua iya laban nda kala bepeda. Tang aku ulih nyangka inyo adalah inyo maya ke bepansa ba nengah jalai. Nda malu ga bujang inyo nya nanya orang. From that day, he is one of my friends not only fb's friend. Last 2 months, if I'm not mistaken, he was sad because of being rejected by this one girl. Senuntun ngau nya, maya peresa muet writing suba bisi pansut tajuk How To Face Rejection. Yerrr.. Alu la aku jadi pakar kaunseling ya. Maya ke ngemeli ka pangan diri iya alu nimbal aku nyebut "paku dulang paku serpih kata orang, diri tutututt.. Sanu2... Nama yg pernah tpaku di hati db" Ngenjen miak nya. Dahla nyebut sanu2 tu sanu2 nya.

If loving you is wrong then I don't wanna be right.
Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one.
If someone can love you at your worst, you know they will love you at your best.
I realized I'm single because I'm too much of a boss, I have too much swag & my awesomeness is way to cool for just one person.

Nah... Crap. Crab.

Past is past but I still want to talk about the same thing, the same person. It has been a long long time ago story. Still fresh in my mind. At first, I don't care about his appearance. After a few moment, then I realized something. Something that I don't know what it is. The first time I saw him, talking in front.

I think this is why I want to stay single. The memory of you still inside of me. I'm not able and haven't find the strength to get rid of you.


If you ter read this. Sorry.

2 comments:

Aed said...

Dear, beloved Db, U noe what is the best part in this entry??? the last part ofcoz!!!

If loving you is wrong then I don't wanna be right.
Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one.
If someone can love you at your worst, you know they will love you at your best.
I realized I'm single because I'm too much of a boss, I have too much swag & my awesomeness is way to cool for just one person.

Love u much Db!!! You go girl!!! Na, serve him right! Guess his gf x pandai ngaga kek & pizza sedap baka d..he miss the chance.

Injan said...

But Odre. His gf is a doctor-to-be. Bukan calang2 itu gadis. Actually not his gf anymore. His ex.

Hahaha. you like the jiwang part. such a lovely quote kan. taken from twitter.