Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Dendro's and KB's booster

Yes. I have my own penyunting-semangat-turun-kelas now. He is jeng jeng jeng. I like his eyes and his smile. Bagi semangat mau turun kelas tu. hehehehe... Harap-harap ni bukan perasaan yang serius. Kalau tidak, saya perlu bawa lagu Stevenson la ni nanti. Siti penanggur antara tua. Tapi kalu betul2 la macam sanggup juga saya ni. Cinta la katakan. Huahuahua... Ngok. Booster Dendro. Booster KB. Kelas lain tidak sama pula. Herm.. Tapi tidak la. Tidak bertuah dia nanti dapat saya. Why? Because this is what fruit I should reap for what I had planted before..

Saya jeles dengar satu cerita dari kawan saya. Erm.. Tidak apa. Kebahagiaan mereka kebahagiaan saya juga. Enough of one tear drops now. Keep it as a memory. Once you meet the one that once you loved, bless him because isn't blessing people is great. Isn't friend is better than deep relationship. No. I won't let that friendship gone.

One by one, leaving. From what I see. Tanpa mereka niat. Saya pun just let it be that way. No need to tell every one. Keep it by yourself. I must have that emotional smart, from what my lecturer said. Emotional smart where you can keep everything by yourself. Go for emotional smart. Deep in my heart, the heart is seeking for love, intention and attention to be loved and care. But I refuse. I don't like it. I got one now, but I can take it.

Thank you.


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more




6 comments:

Lai Nan Poh said...

Siapa "Jejaki" jeng jeng jeng itu ? Semoga jeng jeng jeng itu boleh membakar semangat anda untuk hadir ke klaz lain walaupun si jeng jeng jeng tu tiada...hahahax

Injan said...

Hahaha...Kelas lain terpaksa cari booster lain Lai.

jai jj said...

betul tu lai.. debbie nie perlu jeng jeng spaya sntiasa smngat p kelas... ^_^

Injan said...

Yala...Thank you thank you.

jai jj said...

di kolej blh la saya jadi jeng3x kamu nie debbie.. hehehehe

Injan said...

Ko d kolej dengan church ja..hahhaha... Sebab tu kalu ko teda saya malas mau pi church