Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Relieve Everything In One Way by....

crying. It is just that I can do for this moment.

1st, I don't want to have any responsible in any event that I dislike.
2nd, the situation here is weird. I'm not comfortable living in this college.
3rd, hemorrhoid. I wish you will grow until level 4.
4th,not good to be shared here.
5th, not good to be shared here too.
6th, my heart is missing home.
7th, I want to have a home food.

I really want to give out everything by crying.
Die is the word always came across my mind this week. But I look at Him. But again, my faith is not very strong.
What if I die tomorrow? Many things will be end. No need to think much. Everything will go fine and smooth. I can have rest for the whole of my life. And the most important is I don't have to think about my past. The fruit that you have to reap before. I don't have to face that. I wish the last person I want to capture in mind is my mum. I don't have to see their wedding. Love won't change anything for now. It just because of me. Will be okay is not a promise because the situation was changing even we act like normal in front of others.

No comments: