Monday, April 16, 2012

Thought To Be Spoken

I have a nice memory of you. It is very hard for me to let it go. I will never write the story of you and her because I don't want it to interrupt my story. I just want to keep the story of you and me only. I can write the story over and over again without getting bored but I will smile.
Letting go of someone isn’t nearly as hard as letting go of the memories. Cause when they’re gone, that’s all you have left of them.

How many times do I have to regret about the past? I know it such a wasting of time. I, maybe should NOT regretting the past but keep moving on. How? By having my friends with me. :)
If you spend your life regretting things in the past, before you know it you will have wasted your life on regret.


You can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours & you can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay

Stephen, may be this is another reason why I want to hold you and keep you waiting.
Once you have been hurt, you are so scared to get attached again, you have a fear that every person is going to break you heart.

When I read this, I'm thinking. Give up or heartache?
Sometimes you just have to give up on people. Chasing after them is a heartache, especially when they don't try to meet u half way

Maybe it's true.
Sometimes you’re not afraid of letting go, you’re just afraid of accepting the fact that it’s gone.

No comments: