Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Great Day

830 am, my friends and I were waiting for a van coming to fetch us and then fetching other friends from other colleges. I met my KML friends. She was Seha’s friend. She is also a Sarawakian, Iban. Apa lagi.. Berbual la kami. 4 orang exKML bergabung. I don’t know her name but I know her face when we were in matriculation. After finish our church service we took picture together. Yang lain pon pantang tengok ada kamera mesti masuk kamera juga. Aish..We went for lunch with other church members. Then we all went for shopping.

Just arrive at the dorm, Bro Yap called. He invited us to join PERMASA’s BBQ this evening. PERMASA is Persatuan Mahasiwa Sabah. I’m not Sabahan yet. Hahaha.. Mark the word yet there. Macam real coming soon pula. But I think no lah. Impossible for me to nguai ke orang. When my roommate Durie, Puyang and Chen decided to go, then I go. Brother Yap came to fetch us. Malu pula saya tiba2 sampai di sana. But it takes me for a few minutes to keep my mouth shut. I met my scandal. Nyenyenye... Luckily his girlfriend was not there. Their relationship is complicated pun. Scandal ku ya nang sik suka nya sebab ku pernah dengar nya padah “Yahh.. Gerek ja pun. Belum jadi bini g.” brother pun ada juak cerita ngan ku pasal relationship dak duak ya tapi general gilak nya padah. Nya ku madah gai brother nya “Aik macam tauk2 ja brother tuk.” Private and confidential ku ya. Sabar jak la aku.

Hahaha... Ari nya girlfriend ya pun jilis meda gambar kami ke indu beduaan ngau scandal ku nya. Sampai ya bekumin ba pisbuk. Tang aku ke main actor nda kena la. Tang sis 2 iku nya kena. Maybe nya salah satu alai sis 2 iku nya ngai ngau bbq tadi. Kasih mat seduai ya. Tang Jai berani mat mereply kumin indu nya. Siap ya perlu madah sis nya pangan ya. Baru la indu nya cool down. Tang aku respect Jai la laban I can see the protective character in him. I like. Hahaha. Tang scandal ku ya selamba ja. Rilek la gf scandal kami tu. Kami ni main2 jer. Takde lah nak ambik bf awk tu. hehehehe tiba2 tukar slang. Poyo munyi ko kakak aku ya ninga aku berandau ngau floormate ku. Ber I you. Cis... Ku rasa nya nang sik suka gik ngan indu ya. Tang aku pelik juak.. Mauk juak engkah in a relationship sia

Enough talking crap.

I called my mum but she didn’t answer. Memang itulah dia kalau ada apa2 hal. But she called me back. Aku pula yang tusah ati ninga semua nya. Sampai bala kaban aku perasan perubahan mua ku. Sampai si Jai and Puyang nanya, nama hal d tusah ati. Jai nanya pun time aku tengah bejaku2 ngau indai ku. Ish..nda sabar2 mat ka nemu. Room mate ku bisi becherita gai sida ya la tadi. I know how to control that feeling of down because I have to control it so it won’t affect others.

That is why I go and join them play volleyball and ask Bada tu bring his guitar tonight. We play volleyball and sing together. It was great. Thank God for sending them to brighten up my day. Seriously I feel that we were a big family of friends. I love them so much. This is the place where I can see and feel the real family. Thanks God.

We ate durian, rambutan, langsat, 2 pieces of bbq chicken, spaghetti, hotdog, ketupat and cordial juice. I go for cycling too. I respect and I like the way my scandal treat people. Because most of us have our own group of berbual, he goes and talks to them group by group. He tries his best to be friend with all of us. He goes to eat from table to table. That one I respect him a lot. I think that is why he was chosen to be the president of PERMASA. Salute!

8 comments:

Aed said...

lalalalala...this is so GREAT DAY! Iboh, pulai enti betah amai din...*mewakili mak d merajuk;P* Wonder who is TUAN PRESIDENT PERMASA :P...

"I’m not Sabahan yet. Hahaha.. Mark the word yet there" (Injan, 2011)...terbaeklah :))

Injan said...

Anang baka nyo wakil indai.. hahahhaha... bisi maya ku nda betah bisi maya aku betah.

Scandal = Pres. For more information you can read my previous post.hahahaha....
p/s : Ignore that sentence ya..hahahhaha.... long way to go.

Aed said...

Adei...sdh me read ur post...picture please *ang suka la...reveal it :PPP* lallalaa...x pulai ka ?

Injan said...

Ang suka what nya? Kami nadai cuti. Kami mpu cuti mid sem ujung bln 10 sari nya. Nya alai alu bulih scandal. hahahha... Sabar au. Bisi aku post pasal nya ila. Siap ngau gambar berskandal g.. hahahaha

Aed said...

*nang...typo there :PPP....c u in fb!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... reply pon takut... bukan juga dy dtg mkn kita.. than siow kalo sa silap tnya tyme kmu call mamy kmu ya.. coz i dunt know oredy.. kmu ckp apa dan dgn siapa.. when i know from ur rumate that ur calling n talk with ur mumy, baru sa taw yg kmu tenga (???).... sorry....

Injan said...

Eh...nda pa ba Jai... Teda pa2 juga ba tu.. Cuma time tu saya risau dan sedih juga o pasal mami saya tu..

Bukan takut mau reply cuma kalo kami reply takut dia nda suka sama kami ba nanti. Biarla kami diam2 ja..

jai jj said...

errmmmm... sa doakan mami kmu cepat sembuh... pasal comment, xcomment 2, lupakan jeLa.. hihihihihi