Saturday, November 12, 2011

Honor

I respect one guy. Very respect him. My classmate for Baksis. Why? I'll tell the reason why.

Since our class has one special guy. He just uses wheel chair to move around. Before this I always wondering how is he going to eat, pee, berak, write, sms, put on his cloth, study, writing, and everything that we usually done in our daily life in that kind of situation. I saw this guy, he will always go to everywhere this special guy go. He will always accompany the special guy. He will help the special guy to angkat the wheel chair. And the most respectful thing that I've ever saw, all of us sit on the red chair then the special guy also wants to sit on the red chair. The guy carries the special guy on his back. That moment, I really, really respect him very, very much. He deserves for it, the honor from me and us. Dia tidak malu berkawan dengan the special guy. Dia tidak malu makan bersama the special guy. Dia tidak malu mendukung the special guy depan kami semua. Respect you!

Tapi saya tidak respect sama satu orang. Bergurau pun bergurau juga. Tapi hati-hati juga dengan gurauan tu. Saya respect juga dengan the special guy tu. Dia senyum dan ketawa saja. But that person has lost my respect truthfully. Not only me. Most of us. Not just because of the joke but the attitude, his attitude. Many of us didn't like his attitude. He didn't respect us too. Sometimes when we talk to him and he will play with his hand phone. After he finish playing with his hp and he will ask us to repeat what we said. What the ...........!!!!!!!!!! Haish. It is not good for me talking bad about other people. But ya.. I have to voice it out here. My blog. Suka ati ku la. But it doesn't mean we hate him. Just we don't like the way he treat people.

Kepada kawan baik saya yang lelaki (dia tau tu. Kalau dia tidak tau, saya korek2 lubang hidung dia) Please manage your time. Please please please buat pengurusan masa yang betul. OK. PROMISE YA? Esok pagi jam 645am turun pondok kawad. It is time to change my brother. Please please please.

Tadi saya jumpa sapa dia di dataran melur time saya pi cari room mate saya dan Chen. Saya tau nama dia suda time saya tengok dia nasyid hari tu. Tapi kenak baru kinek tok ku baru perasan pasal nya. Paduhal nya budak KTDI tapi baru minggu tok aku perasan pasal nya. Nang mengamalkan 3K la ku selama tok. Kamar, kuliah, kafe(apa yang saya dapat dari forum tadi) hahaha...


No comments: