Monday, November 21, 2011

Puji Tuhan

Good afternoon!

Hehehe.. Right after we finish our english class, I decided to go back to college. I'm practicing 2K-Kuliah kamar. Then on my way going down the stair, my friend called my name and said, "Debbie, tinguk itu. Ada nama kau sana." Sana tu refers to tv's screen at the faculty's foyer. I feel weird why suddenly got my name stated there.

After I read it, I was excited and straightly go to Pejabat HEPFP to check for the notice. And once again I read it.. It is unbelievable you know.

I got the interview for STA's scholarship next Tuesday. It is just the interview and not confirm yet whether I got the scholarship or not. But I really thank God for the interview that I got. I didn't put any much hope on it actually because one of the qualifications of the applicant sudah menyebabkan saya memang tidak layak untuk memohon. But I just try to fill in the form and attached all my outstanding and excellent certificates that I had. Hoping by having all those certificates that qualifications can be abandoned by STA.



The first person who I informed about this is my mummy. She will be the first definitely. Nanti ada boyfriend pun she will be the first one to know walaupun takut mau kasitau.
Hehehe.. Second Jai, third my room mate. Forth and fifth adalah Bada and Lai

Thanks God. Tiada yang mustahil bagi Engkau!
Please pray for me for the interview session and hoping everything is going to be fine and smooth.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for you Sarawak Timber Association Scholarship interview...:-)

Injan said...

Haaa..... Thank you Lai! Any tips?

jai jj said...

gud Luck debbie... (^_^)....

jai jj said...

i am the second one... hehehehe... mean that i am so important 4 debbie.. even we are just friends... hehehehehehe.... nanti kita doakan sama2.. jan Lpa blnja klo Lulus.. hehehehhee

Injan said...

Hhahahaha..Boleh ba kalu ko Jai.. hahahaha....

jai jj said...

saya save Link nie sbagai bukti yg debbie maw blnja.. hoorrreeyy....

Injan said...

Nda boleh janji. sebab belum konfirm dapat ka tidak.

wahid wida said...

saya doakan moga kamu dapat... =)

jai jj said...

saya save jak... than kita doa spya dpt.. biLa da dpt, sa ada bukti... hehehehhe

jai jj said...

amen,,, (*_^)...

Injan said...

Thanks Kak Wida....

Hahahha..Jai jai... Nda perlu bukti2... Saya memang baik hati juga.

jai jj said...

yala... sa gurau ja...