Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leisure time

This is what I have done after my one hour English class.

Menjemur bantal di tepi tingkap atas meja study.

Since my floor is second floor. And the place for drying is not like the one at KML. Nda pa la... Asal ja dapat sun sikit kasi bunuh itu bakteria-bakteria. Because I am a clean person, I wash my bed sheet on dry it outside. But every time I wash my cloth I will dry it exactly under the sun. I have my own free day to dry it outside. On Monday and Wednesday, my class was not very pack or Saturday and Sunday. But on Sunday, usually I don't wash my cloth because I won't be around to take care of cloth in case if it is raining in the evening. Meaning that I have to go down the stairs from second floor to ground floor. It's all right as long as my cloth wangi and I like that way of drying.

Disebabkan our nearest food court was closed because of tidak suci dan tidak bersih. Perlu disucikan dan dibersihkan for 2 weeks. Just like cafe at KML dulu2. Tak kisah. Because we all have this. hahahaha... Since UMB always share buying food, we all will go eat together. The girls will cook the food and rice. The guys makan saja and cook rice for them. This is the second time we all gathering. Previously we go eat rambutan, durian etc etc.. Since got rambutan tree behind Kenanga's block which are ripen enough to eat. Pemanjat dia tak lain tak bukan Jai juga.

This time it was my turn to cook. Egg+garlic+onion+tomato and Vege+hotdog+garlic. Kakak@GG buat sup ayam. Chen masak nasi untuk perempuan.


Meja study = Kitchen.

Herm..This time yang lelaki teda masak nasi. Jadi share la kami semua makan nasi yang satu periuk kecik ja. Disebabkan lauk banyak, kenyang juga. Previous gathering, nasi banyak lauk sikit. Hahaha...


Yang tidak best part di UPM, I often fall sick. If not having flu, sore throat or fever or diarrhea. Yesterday having flu but today recovered already. My body immune is weak. Not strong enough. The environment is not good. The water supply also polluted. Kuning2 g kaler ai ya. Euwww.. Bekarat or what ya. That is why I have to go to K5 to take RO water.

Herm... Sudah ada 2 brothers yang post di blog pasal trip AFamosa tu. Credit to Bada (Iban from Miri) : Click here, Trip 1 or Trip 2 or Lai.(Chinese guy from Serian)



No comments: